Rivera 31″ All-In-One Undermount Sink and Canton Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
At Sinkology, we understand purchasing a quality faucet for your copper sink can be a challenge. Bronze faucet finishes can vary so much, making the buying process complicated. By partnering with Pfister, our design teams have handpicked the perfect faucet style and finish to complement your kitchen sink. We feel the Pfister Rustic Bronze is the perfect color and quality to pair with Sinkology kitchen sinks. Not only do our design kits include a luxurious copper sink and high-quality Pfister faucet, we also include Sinkology accessories used for installation and maintenance. The Rivera 31" undermount kitchen sink design kit includes a Pfister pull-down rustic bronze faucet, custom made brown bottom grid, basket strainer drain, Copper CareIQ kit and scrubber. All Sinkology products are protected by our Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 31.25" x 18.25" x 9.25"
- Bowl dimensions: 29.25" x 16.25" x 9.25"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Kit Includes: Rivera Copper Kitchen Sink, Pfister Canton Rustic Bronze Faucet, custom-made antique brown bottom grid, strainer drain, Copper CareIQ kit and scrubber
- Handmade from pure 16-gauge solid copper
- Undermount installation is recommended
- Just like a pair of jeans, a leather jacket, or sturdy work boots, a copper sink will age and look better with time
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- Protected by Sinkology’s Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
The David: Designing with the Sink in Mind
The David is a new and innovative addition to our Chef Series of kitchen copper sinks. The Chef Series is a high-end line of luxury sinks from Sinkology that offer advanced features for the home chef.
Simplify your DIY with BILT
When you’re ready to take on your next DIY project use BILT. Explore their selection of our kitchen and bathroom sinks for installation help.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.