Sisley 17″ All-In-One Undermount Sink and Marielle Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Sinkology and Pfister All-in-One kitchen design kits make purchasing a high quality copper sink and faucet easy. Bronze faucet finishes vary from brand to brand making the selection process confusing. We partnered with Pfister to develop the perfect faucet finish to complement Sinkology copper sinks. The Pfister rustic bronze finish has the perfect level of hand distressing and is protected by a Lifetime Warranty. Sinkology drop-in/undermount prep sinks are an affordable and great way to make a big impact in your kitchen. This kit is specifically designed for customers who will not be using a garbage disposal and includes a standard kitchen basket strainer drain.
- Dimensions: 17" x 15" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 15" x 13" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Design kit includes: Sisley Copper bar/prep sink, Pfister Rustic Bronze faucet, kitchen sink strainer drain, Copper CareIQ kit and scrubber
- Handmade from 16-gauge pure solid copper
- High-arc spout for maximum clearance
- 1 or 3-hole installation, with optional deck-plate included
- Pforever seal – features advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Maintenance free – wash with soap and water
- Protected by Sinkology’s Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Simplify your DIY with BILT
When you’re ready to take on your next DIY project use BILT. Explore their selection of our kitchen and bathroom sinks for installation help.
The Sisley: Designing with the Sink in Mind
Sinkology not only creates unique and handmade nickel and copper sinks for your kitchen and bath, but we also hand-make copper bar and prep sinks. A bar sink is a perfect way to tie in copper sinks throughout your entire home design. Our newest copper bar and prep sink is the Sisley. The Sisley is a functional, yet luxurious bar...
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.