Sisley 18″ All-in-One Undermount Sink and Marielle Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
The Sisley 18" prep sink is designed to be the perfect kitchen prep sink for the active home chef. This all-in-one kit includes the Marielle Pfister faucet, Sisley prep sink, basket strainer drain, Copper CareIQ kit and scrubber. This design kit comes with everything you need to install a luxurious drop-in/undermount copper prep sink and hand distressed rustic bronze bar faucet. Sinkology copper kitchen sinks are handcrafted by skilled artisans from pure solid 16-gauge copper. Every copper sink is individually made, so no two sinks are alike. Sinkology and Pfister take pride in their products and back them up with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 16.5" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 16.5" x 14.5" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Kitchen design kit includes: Sisley 18″ copper bar and prep sink, Pfister Marielle faucet, basket strainer drain, Copper CareIQ kit and scrubber
- Maintenance Free, Wash with Soap and Water
- Meets NSF low lead standards
- Pforever seal – features advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- High-arc spout
- Drain included does not work with garbage disposals
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
ON THE BLOG
The Sisley: Designing with the Sink in Mind
Sinkology not only creates unique and handmade nickel and copper sinks for your kitchen and bath, but we also hand-make copper bar and prep sinks. A bar sink is a perfect way to tie in copper sinks throughout your entire home design. Our newest copper bar and prep sink is the Sisley. The Sisley is a functional, yet luxurious bar...
Simplify your DIY with BILT
When you’re ready to take on your next DIY project use BILT. Explore their selection of our kitchen and bathroom sinks for installation help.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.