Zelda (Brushed) All-In-One Crafted Stainless Steel Sink and Marielle (Stainless) Faucet Kit
This All-in-One kit from the teams at Sinkology and Pfister features the stunning Zelda hand-hammered stainless steel drop-in bar/prep sink and Marielle faucet from Pfister. The Zelda’s hand-hammered detail is the focal point for this All-in-One kit, which is completed with the beautiful single-handle Marielle faucet. This handcrafted bar/prep sink is made with stainless steel that is hand-hammered by artisans and brushed for a beautiful, semi-matte finish. The Marielle faucet adds a touch of elegance with its high-arc design and 360° spout for complete functionality. This kit also includes a Sinkology strainer drain in stainless steel, and all Sinkology products come protected with our lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 12" x 10.5" x 7.75"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- All-in-One Kit includes Zelda drop-in bar/prep sink in Brushed Stainless Steel (SP702-15HSB), Pfister Marielle stainless steel faucet, and Sinkology Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (TB35-03 drain)
- Brushed stainless steel offers a unique look and semi-matte finish
- Drop-in design for easy installation
- Comes with one pre-drilled faucet hole and standard 3.5″ drain hole
- Faucet swivels side-to-side and features high-arc design for added clearance
- Single-handle faucet is easy to use with one hand
- Stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) included in kit
- All Sinkology products are backed by lifetime warranty: Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
Crafted Stainless Farmhouse Dream
I’ve dreamed of having a farmhouse kitchen sink 8 years ago when we started thinking about our kitchen remodel. The Sinkology Percy Farmhouse Apron-Front Brushed Stainless Steel sink made this dream come true!
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...