Pollock 15″ Bar and Prep Copper Sink
Small spaces deserve sinks with big impact, and the Pollock copper bar/prep sink from Sinkology delivers! The Pollock Dual-Flex handmade solid copper 15-inch bar/prep sink is a compact--yet eye-catching--work of art for your small kitchen or laundry room. Crafted and hand-finished by our team of highly skilled artisans, the Pollock's pure copper material is reinforced through the hammering process. We've also added our proprietary aged copper finish to the Pollock, which adds a layer of protection as well as an easy-to-clean surface. Featuring our Dual-Flex rim, the Pollock is seamlessly installed as a drop-in or undermount The Pollock is crafted to last for decades to come, and it comes backed by Sinkology's Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 6.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 13" x 13" x 6.5"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- The Pollock dual-flex copper bar/prep sink is handmade from 18-gauge pure, high-quality copper for a lifetime of durability.
- The Pollock is designed with Sinkology’s Dual-Flex rim for seamless installation as an undermount or drop-in sink and easily replaces existing sinks.
- The high-quality, naturally durable copper material is guaranteed NOT to turn green over time.
- The beauty of natural copper is its ability to age and change with beautiful results over time–just like a great pair of jeans or a favorite pair of boots.
- Recommended drains for the Pollock sink are available in an aged finish to complete your sink: Grid Style Drain (#TG01-AG) and Pop-up Style Drain (#TP01-AG)
- Sinkology’s copper sinks are completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.