Bell All-In-One Drop-In Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit
Sinkology and Pfister design kits make purchasing a copper sink and high-quality Pfister faucet simple and affordable. At Sinkology, we understand that sorting through the wide range of "oil-rubbed bronze" faucets can be difficult. By partnering with Pfister, we have handpicked the perfect faucet style / finish to complement your handmade copper sink. We didn't stop there; we added, even more, value by including everything you need to install, clean and care for your new faucet and sink. The Bell Drop-In copper sink design kit includes a Pfister 4 in. a centerset faucet in Rustic Bronze, matching Push & Seal drain, and a Copper Armor care kit.
- Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 6.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 16" x 13" x 6"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Copper sink is handmade from 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Pfister faucet is WaterSense certified to reduce water consumption by 30% without compromising your water experience
- 1- or 3-hole installation with optional deck-plate included in box
- Faucet meets NSF low-lead standards and ADA-compliant
- Sinkology sink and accessories are all protected by a lifetime warranty
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
ON THE BLOG
The Bell: Designing with the Sink in Mind
We, at Sinkology, have been creating design kits through our Designing with the Sink in Mind series around our most popular sinks to show you that copper sinks can really match any aesthetic, theme, or style you want for your space. You don’t need to feel confined by the color of copper. It really does bring a special and...
Kitchen Grids: Who Needs Them and Why?
We at Sinkology love a good sink accessory, especially when it helps in more ways than one. That’s why we love kitchen sink bottom grids.