Copernicus Spa Series All-In-One Vessel Sink and Ashfield Faucet
The Copernicus Spa Series copper vessel sink is a callback to a time before indoor plumbing when sinks were basin-style. With faux side handles, one can easily imagine life on a frontier farm where the basin is filled and carried inside to be placed on the farm table. Capture that heritage in your bathroom with this inspired copper sink.Sinkology and Pfister make designing your space simple with our new bathroom design kits. Our design teams have carefully handpicked the perfect faucet style and finish, and other accessories to complement your copper sink and take the guesswork out of interior design. The Copernicus vessel copper sink design kit includes a Pfister single handle faucet finished with a beautiful rustic bronze, a decorative bronze grid sink drain, and a Sinkology Copper Armor kit.
- Dimensions: 21" x 16" x 5"
- Bowl dimensions: 15.75" x 15.75" x 5"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Crafted by hand by our skilled coppersmiths to ensure uncompromised workmanship
- Proprietary aged copper finish is durable and easy to clean
- Hand-riveted, pure copper handles
- Handcrafted copper sink; made with 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Copper sinks from Sinkology will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Easy to install as an above counter vessel sink, includes mounting hardware and vessel washer
- Decorative, high-arc vessel spout offers easy access to sink and water
- Pforever seal features advanced ceramic disk valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- WaterSense certified faucet to reduce water consumption by 30% without compromising your water experience
- Faucet meets NSF low-lead standards
- Single lever handle offers simple, 1-handed operation
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- Sink and accessories are protected by a Sinkology lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.