Copernicus Copper Bathroom Sink – Spa Series
As vessel sinks are a callback to a time before indoor plumbing, when all sinks were basin-style, this style accentuates with faux side handles. One can easily imagine life on a frontier farm, where the basin is filled and carried inside by the handles to be placed on the farm table. Capture that heritage in your bathroom with this inspired copper sink. It is easy to install as it comes with mounting hardware, and makes for a great DIY project. While the sink is textured, it is easy to clean and requires little maintenance. This vessel sink is designed for everyday use and we offer a lifetime warranty. The Copernicus copper sink is unique and innovative, guaranteed to be the focal point of your bath retreat.
- Dimensions: 21" x 16" x 5"
- Bowl dimensions: 15.75" x 15.75" x 5"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Crafted by hand by our skilled coppersmiths to ensure uncompromised workmanship
- Proprietary aged copper finish is durable and easy to clean
- Hand-riveted, pure copper handles
- Handcrafted copper sink; made with 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Copper sinks from Sinkology will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Easy to install as an above counter vessel sink, includes mounting hardware and vessel washer
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...