Hawking Spa Series All-In-One Undermount Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit
At Sinkology, we understand selecting a perfect faucet for your copper sink can be a challenge. Our Hawking Spa Series all-in-one design kit makes purchasing a copper kitchen sink and luxurious bronze faucet simple, quick and affordable. By partnering with Pfister, we have handpicked the perfect faucet style/finish to complement your copper sink. Not only do our design kits include a high-quality Rustic Bronze Pfister faucet, we have also included Sinkology accessories used for installation and maintaining your beautiful sink. This design kit includes Pfister single handle faucet, copper armor care kit and coordinating bronze grid drain. Sinkology protects our sinks with a lifetime warranty and Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 6.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 18" x 12" x 6.25"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Copper bathroom sink handcrafted from 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Flexible installation with our exclusive Dual-Flex Rim, which can be installed under counter or top mounted
- 1- or 3-hole installation with optional deck-plate included in box
- WaterSense certified to reduce water consumption by 30% without compromising your water experience
- Meets NSF low-lead standards
- ADA compliant for safety and ease of use
- Bronze no-overflow grid drain included
- Pfister Faucet Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- Sinkology products are protected by a lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...
Kitchen Sink Drain Installation 101
Taking on a sink drain installation project may sound like a challenge at surface level, but we promise that you don’t need to be a professional plumber to get the job done.