Hawking Spa Series All-In-One Undermount Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit
At Sinkology, we understand selecting a perfect faucet for your copper sink can be a challenge. Our Hawking Spa Series all-in-one design kit makes purchasing a copper kitchen sink and luxurious bronze faucet simple, quick and affordable. By partnering with Pfister, we have handpicked the perfect faucet style/finish to complement your copper sink. Not only do our design kits include a high-quality Rustic Bronze Pfister faucet, we have also included Sinkology accessories used for installation and maintaining your beautiful sink. This design kit includes Pfister single handle faucet, copper armor care kit and coordinating bronze grid drain. Sinkology protects our sinks with a lifetime warranty and Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 6.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 18" x 12" x 6.25"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Copper bathroom sink handcrafted from 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Flexible installation with our exclusive Dual-Flex Rim, which can be installed under counter or top mounted
- 1- or 3-hole installation with optional deck-plate included in box
- WaterSense certified to reduce water consumption by 30% without compromising your water experience
- Meets NSF low-lead standards
- ADA compliant for safety and ease of use
- Bronze no-overflow grid drain included
- Pfister Faucet Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- Sinkology products are protected by a lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.