Hobbes All-In-One Vessel Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit
Sinkology and Pfister faucets have partnered to make purchasing a quality bathroom vessel sink and coordinating faucet easy. Our design teams have developed All-in-One design kits that include everything you need to install and care for your Sinkology vessel sink. Each nickel sink is hand hammered and plated in our state of the art factories. The polished nickel finish on our bathroom sinks is luxurious and durable, we even protect all our bath sinks with a Lifetime Warranty. Pfister faucets also protect all their faucets with a Pforever guaranteed that protects finish and function for life. Also included with your Hobbes all-in-one design kits are a high-quality copper sink and nickel cleaner and wax.
- Dimensions: 14" x 19" x 7"
- Bowl dimensions: 13.75" x 18.75" x 6.5"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Sinkology polished nickel sinks are handmade in our state-of-the-art workshop
- Heavy-duty and durable nickel finish is easy to maintain and protected by a lifetime warranty
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- WaterSense certified to reduce water consumption by 30% (without compromising your water experience)
- Meets NSF low-lead standards and ADA-compliant for safety and ease of use
- Single lever handle offers simple, 1-handed operation
- Nickel finished grid drain included for easy DIY installation
ON THE BLOG
The Hobbes: Designing with the Sink in Mind
At Sinkology, we are always thinking about designing kitchen and bathrooms around the sink. To us, the sink is the most important design element of the room because it is usually the most used area in any kitchen or bathroom – and the first noticed by visitors. For that reason, we have come up with...
Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Installation 101
A fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink takes a bit more expertise and elbow grease to install, especially when compared to DIY-friendly drop-in sinks. But we promise it’s worth the effort.