Confucius Copper Bathroom Sink
Design your dream bathroom retreat around the Confucius copper vessel sink by Sinkology. The new and improved design of this copper vessel sink reduces splashing and keeps water where it belongs - in the beautiful hand-hammered copper bowl. Unique and innovative, this copper bath sink makes a luxurious yet delicate statement in any bathroom. Handmade from 16-gauge pure, solid copper, the Confucius is hand-finished in our most popular antique copper finish. This copper vessel sink is easy to maintain, affordable, and protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 7"
- Bowl dimensions: 18.75" x 13.75" x 6.5"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Handmade by highly skilled coppersmiths dedicated to craftsmanship
- Durable and beautiful antique copper finish
- 16-gauge pure, solid copper ensures a lifetime of durability
- Above counter vessel sink installation, includes mounting hardware and vessel washer
- Designed for easy DIY installation
- Easy to clean and care for” wash with soap and water, and protect with Sinkology Copper Armor
- Sinkology copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Unique boat shaped design makes a luxurious statement; lowest height bowl depth 4.5″
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...