Kelvin Copper Bathroom Sink
The Kelvin copper bathroom sink defines luxury and functionality. This drop-in copper sink features a faucet deck with 4-inch faucet holes and overflow, making DIY installation effortless. Sinkology artfully handcrafts each and every one of our sinks from pure, solid copper. The Kelvin features our naked copper finish, which is natural, pure, and designed to age gracefully. The polished copper sink surface reflects a warm glow in your bathroom. Protect the sink from patina with Sinkology Copper Armor or restore its shine with a little polish. As with all of our polished copper sinks, the Kelvin comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 20" x 17" x 5.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 16.5" x 11.75" x 5"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Naked copper can be left natural to age and patina; or can be polished to a shine
- Handcrafted polished copper sink made with 18-gauge solid and pure copper through uncompromised workmanship
- Polished copper sinks handmade by Sinkology will not turn green under typical indoor use
- An update to your bath that is highly functional and super easy to install
- Apply Sinkology Copper Armor to protect your copper sink’s natural shine
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...