Rutherford Copper Bathroom Sink
The Rutherford bathroom copper sink is designed to be functional, affordable, and easy to install. Artfully handmade and hand-hammered by our coppersmiths, this beautiful copper sink is ready to make a statement in any bathroom remodel. The Rutherford is made from 18-gauge pure, solid copper and features 4-inch faucet holes. Through it's drop-in design and built-in overflow system, the Rutherford copper bathroom sink is an easy DIY project regardless of skill level. As with all of our sinks, the Rutherford comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 20" x 17" x 5.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 16.5" x 11.75" x 5"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Individually handcrafted by our highly skilled coppersmiths and artists
- Designed to be the highest possible quality at the lowest possible price
- Drop-in design makes this copper sink highly functional and easy to install
- Features 4-inch faucet holes and overflow
- Virtually maintenance-free (simply wash with soap and water)
- Copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Apply Sinkology Copper Armor to protect copper sink’s patina
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Rutherford: Designing with the Sink in Mind
When deciding what colors and theme were going to go in this space with the Rutherford copper bathroom sink, the fresh Antique Copper finish of the Rutherford (1) was the source of inspiration. The Antique Copper finish of the Rutherford opened up a palette for some light and bright colors. In order to let this particular finish shine, we decided to...
The Bell: Designing with the Sink in Mind
We, at Sinkology, have been creating design kits through our Designing with the Sink in Mind series around our most popular sinks to show you that copper sinks can really match any aesthetic, theme, or style you want for your space. You don’t need to feel confined by the color of copper. It really does bring a special and...
How To Replace A Drop-In Kitchen Sink
Installing a new sink in your kitchen could seem like an intimidating task, but it can be quite simple. If you have the right tools and the right instructions, anyone can install a new drop-in sink. We recently had one of our Sinkology professional plumbers replace an old stainless steel sink with a copper drop-in...