Maxwell Copper Bathroom Sink
Vessel bathroom sinks are reminiscent of a time before running water. The Maxwell artfully calls back to that time in pure handcrafted copper form. With hassle-free installation and effortless care, a copper sink from Sinkology is designed to fit your lifestyle and be a focal point in your bathroom. With a lifetime warranty, this copper sink by Sinkology is designed to be an affordable above counter vessel solution for any bathroom.
- Dimensions: 18" x 14" x 6.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 17.75" x 13.75" x 6.5"
- Drain size: 1.50"
- Expertly crafted and finished by hand to make it uniquely yours
- Commercial Grade – 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Handmade to our exacting standards to be easy to install with beautiful results
- Proprietary aged copper finish is durable and easy to clean
- Copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Above counter vessel copper sink installation, includes mounting washer
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...