Schrodinger Copper Bathroom Sink
The Schrodinger bathroom copper sink is artfully handcrafted from pure solid copper. This copper sink is smaller in size and affordable making it ideal for apartments and small spaces. Our exclusive Dual-Flex Rim makes installation an effortless DIY project, as these copper sinks can be installed as a drop-in or undermount. As with all Sinkology copper sinks, the Schrodinger bathroom sink comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 17" x 13" x 5.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 15.375" x 11.25" x 5.25"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- A copper sink is the heart of your bathroom sanctuary; no other item can be as beautiful and make a sudden impact
- Crafted by hand to ensure uncompromised workmanship
- Designed to be the best quality at the best possible price
- Our aged copper finish is durable and easy to maintain and clean
- Hand-hammered surface adds character, beauty, and durability
- Handcrafted copper sink; made with 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Copper sinks from Sinkology will not turn green under typical indoor use
- The Sinkology Dual-Flex Rim allows for easy undermount or DIY drop-in installation
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...
Life with Copper: A Marketing Professional
Jena, a Sinkology customer and crazy successful marketing professional, spent a lot of time planning, designing, rethinking, and researching before she took on her kitchen redesign. Throughout her process, she landed on putting a new copper farmhouse sink in her kitchen. Once she had selected her copper sink, the rest of her design come together around that central component. We had a chance to chat with Jena about her process and her decisions throughout her kitchen renovation project.
Copper Sink Care Tips from an Interior Stylist
I took to my Instagram page to ask folks what kinds of questions or concerns they had about owning a copper sink. I got great feedback and enlisted the help of my friends and copper experts over at Sinkology to help me answer some of the questions (and debunk a few myths!).