Dream in Color: Bright & Bold Kitchen Designs
As the colors of summer surround our homes, we’ve got the itch to bring some of that vibrancy to our interior, starting with the most-used room in the home: the kitchen. When done right, a few upgrades could make an incredible difference. Not only will a kitchen refresh breathe new life into the space, it will actually positively impact your mood. Research shows that bright, bold color impacts our emotions and behaviors. Think: more confidence, happier mood, or calmer state of mind.
Most people think that adding a dose of color means painting an accent wall or adding dramatic décor, but we believe that the sink is the real place to shine. After all, it’s the kitchen’s centerpiece. Here are a few of our favorite ways to stand out with your sink:
Be Bold with a New Basin
While we love the natural beauty of copper, the shine of stainless steel, and the crispness of white fireclay, we believe it’s time for a pop of color. If you agree, our VIBE Collection of fireclay sinks will have exactly what you’re looking for. This collection features the farmhouse style you love and the fireclay you trust in fresh, unexpected shades. We love how these apron-front styles show off each eye-catching shade, especially when paired with neutral countertops and cabinetry.
We selected our top-rated Bradstreet II and Josephine to showcase the most standout shades. Both of these fan favorite sinks now come in:
- Puddle Jump – a deep glossy royal blue that is equally regal and rich.
- Oceanside – a beautiful and breezy matte blue that soothes the senses.
- Candy Apple Red – a vibrant red that is too juicy to ignore.
- Tea Kettle – a mysterious, moody gloss black that intrigues even the least-motivated dish washer.
Brighten Up your Finishes
If a colorful sink isn’t your thing, we get it. Rather than go so big and bold, brighten up your sink’s surrounding fixtures. Sound like a big undertaking? Stick with our All-In-One Kits. We’ve expertly coordinated our traditional white fireclay kitchen sinks and classic copper kitchen sinks in our All-In-One Kits to take the guesswork out of your upgrade. Click here to find your perfect pair for the most standout sink suited for your kitchen. Some of our favorite kits that brighten up any kitchen include:
- Bradstreet II All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Kai Faucet Kit: We love the modern look that it provides. This Pfister faucet is gallery worthy, complete with a gorgeously contemporary matte black finish.
- Courbet All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit: The beautiful bronze faucet, basket strainer drain, and soap dispenser pair perfectly with the natural copper sink.
- Harper All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Zuri Faucet Kit: The high-shine stainless steel looks good at every angle while the industrial spiral spring and docking bridge helps you clean every corner.
No matter how you add color to your sink, it’s sure to make an impact that lasts. As the heart of the home, the colorful improvements you make in your kitchen will extend well beyond its walls for brighter everyday life. Go ahead, dream up your standout sink.
If you have any additional questions during your search for the perfect copper, fireclay farmhouse sink or granite sink, our Sinkologists are here to help. Contact us or follow us on Facebook, Houzz, Pinterest, or Instagram for more helpful tips and design ideas.