Gwynn Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
Sinkology knows that even the most durable sinks can benefit from a bit of extra protection. The Gwynn Stainless Steel bottom grid guards the surface of your sink from the scratches and scrapes of daily sink activities. Made with 7-gauge stainless steel, the Gwynn is perfectly designed to fit the Josephine 26" single bowl (Anna) sink. It features a rear drain to align with the sink’s layout, and its gorgeous high-shine finish will leave your sink looking fresh and new. The grid comes with rubber feet to ensure the durable stainless steel does not harm your sink’s finish. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 12.75" x 2"
- Fits Josephine 26″ Single Bowl (Anna)
- Made with 7-gauge stainless steel
- Rear drain aligns with either side of Josephine Single Bowl (Anna) sink
- Rubber feet protect the surface of your sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Installation 101
A fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink takes a bit more expertise and elbow grease to install, especially when compared to DIY-friendly drop-in sinks. But we promise it’s worth the effort.