Rinaldi Matte Black Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Rinaldi bottom grid offers a bold, modern, and durable component to your kitchen sink. Crafted by the experts at Sinkology, the Rinaldi is crafted with 7-gauge stainless steel for ideal strength to prevent pots, pans, and dishes from resting on the surface of your sink. The bottom clearance allows food and liquids to flow to the drain and avoid stains from standing debris. The Rinaldi is finished with a matte black powder coating to coordinate perfectly with sinks, accessories, or kitchen appliances. This grid is specifically crafted to fit Sinkology’s 34" Josephine and Grace single bowl sinks and includes a rear drain hole to align with the sink’s layout. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 27.5" x 14" x 2"
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Josephine (#SK450-34FC) and Grace (#SK451-34FC) Quick-Fit fireclay sinks
- Made with 7-gauge stainless steel
- Finished with matte black powder coating
- Rubber feet provide barrier between grid and sink’s surface
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
How I Updated My Kitchen with a Sinkology Farmhouse Sink
Our friend Emily @le.cultivateur on Instagram, recently installed the Parker double basin fireclay kitchen sink and was kind enough to share with us all how the install went!
2022 Buyer’s Guide: Kitchen Faucets
We wrap up the kitchen portion of our 2022 Buyer’s Guide series with one last finishing touch: the kitchen faucet!