Rinaldi Matte Black Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Rinaldi bottom grid offers a bold, modern, and durable component to your kitchen sink. Crafted by the experts at Sinkology, the Rinaldi is crafted with 7-gauge stainless steel for ideal strength to prevent pots, pans, and dishes from resting on the surface of your sink. The bottom clearance allows food and liquids to flow to the drain and avoid stains from standing debris. The Rinaldi is finished with a matte black powder coating to coordinate perfectly with sinks, accessories, or kitchen appliances. This grid is specifically crafted to fit Sinkology’s 34" Josephine and Grace single bowl sinks and includes a rear drain hole to align with the sink’s layout. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 27.5" x 14" x 2"
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Josephine (#SK450-34FC) and Grace (#SK451-34FC) Quick-Fit fireclay sinks
- Made with 7-gauge stainless steel
- Finished with matte black powder coating
- Rubber feet provide barrier between grid and sink’s surface
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...
Kitchen Sink Drain Installation 101
Taking on a sink drain installation project may sound like a challenge at surface level, but we promise that you don’t need to be a professional plumber to get the job done.