Venturi Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Venturi stainless steel kitchen sink bottom grid is perfectly designed for Sinkology's Austen 24" fireclay farmhouse sink. The eye-catching shine of the Venturi is as beautiful as it is functional. This custom-designed grid was made to protect your sink's living finish while also protecting fragile dishes and making it easy to wash food debris away. The Venturi is handcrafted in the USA with heavy duty stainless steel and hand-polished for a luxurious finish that is easy to admire and simple to maintain. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 14" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 7-gauge stainless steel
- Fits the Austen 24″ (#SK494-24FC) fireclay kitchen sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Rubber feet protect your sink’s finish from scrapes and scratches
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Installation 101
A fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink takes a bit more expertise and elbow grease to install, especially when compared to DIY-friendly drop-in sinks. But we promise it’s worth the effort.