Grace 34″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bridge Faucet (Stainless) Kit
Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits contain everything you need to upgrade your kitchen sink in a single weekend. The Grace-Courant kit features Sinkology’s Grace Quick-Fit fireclay sink. The Grace has a wide, single bowl layout that is ideal for stacking and rinsing dishes, and the 9" bowl is deep enough to easily fill and clean pots and pans. The Grace’s Quick-Fit installation style requires minimal modifications to existing cabinets and the undermount setup means there are no visible breaks between your kitchen counter and your sink. Combined with the charm and subtle detailing of the Courant Bridge faucet, the Grace offers the classic look of a traditional farmhouse kitchen sink.
Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits make it simple to get everything you need to replace your kitchen sink, including accessories like a stainless steel bottom grid, basket strainer drain, scrubber, and cleaning supplies. All Sinkology products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 21.84" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 31" x 18" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Grace-Courant All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Grace undermount fireclay sink (#SK451-34FC), Pfister Courant Bridge faucet in Stainless Steel, Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Alder bottom grid (#SG014-28ST), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Grace Quick-Fit kitchen sink is made with Sinkology’s SureFire fireclay material, a customer-favorite material that is durable, easy to clean, and retains its beauty for decades.
- The Grace’s large, single-bowl design fits easily into existing cabinetry with minimal or no additional modifications needed, while the undermount installation style creates a seamless kitchen counter.
- The Grace features a deep 9″ bowl that is a characteristic of traditional farmhouse sink.
- Pfister’s Courant bridge kitchen faucet is an elegant update to a classic farmhouse style faucet. The bridge connects two sophisticated handles to the spout for a style that complements traditional home decor.
- The Courant’s high-arc spout swivels 360° for added clearance and reach.
- An optional side spray and deckplate are included with the Courant stainless steel faucet, which has Pforever Seal technology and a never-leak guarantee.
- The Sinkology Alder bottom grid (#SG014-28ST) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel that is designed to keep food, standing water, and debris from sitting on the surface of your sink. It is proudly made in the USA.
- Sinkology’s stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit contains everything you need to clean and restore your Sinkology fireclay kitchen sink with minimal effort.
- Non-scratch Breeze mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone; three-month no-odor warranty; proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by lifetime warranty: Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.