Grace 34″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stellen Faucet (Satin Gold) Kit
The Grace-Stellen All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is easy to install and made for busy kitchens. The Grace’s wide bowl creates plenty of surface space for stacking dishes, while the 9" depth makes it easy to fill and clean pots and pans. The large single-bowl design maximizes surface space and the Quick-Fit installation style requires minimal modifications to existing cabinets. The Grace is an undermount sink, which means it sits below the surface of your counters and makes it easy to brush crumbs and debris right into your sink. The Stellen is a single-handle pull-down faucet with touchless technology for simple use and hands-free function.
Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits make it simple to get everything you need to replace your kitchen sink, including accessories like a stainless steel bottom grid, basket strainer drain, scrubber, and cleaning supplies. All Sinkology products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 21.84" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 31" x 18" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Grace-Stellen All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Grace undermount fireclay sink (#SK451-34FC), Pfister Stellen faucet in Satin Gold, Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Alder bottom grid (#SG014-28ST), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Grace Quick-Fit kitchen sink is made with Sinkology’s SureFire fireclay material, a customer-favorite material that is durable, easy to clean, and retains its beauty for decades.
- The Grace’s large, single-bowl design fits easily into existing cabinetry with minimal or no additional modifications needed, while the undermount installation style creates a seamless kitchen counter.
- The Grace features a deep 9″ bowl that is a characteristic of traditional farmhouse sink.
- Pfister’s Stellen faucet in Satin Gold is a single-handle faucet that is easy to use and adds a trendy, elegant touch to a traditional farmhouse style.
- The Stellen’s pull-down spray head offers three distinct water settings that can be easily changed with a single hand.
- The Stellen features the TiteSeal Mounting Technology, eliminating the need for putty or silicone during installation, and the Pforever Seal with a never-leak guarantee.
- The Sinkology Alder bottom grid (#SG014-28ST) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel that is designed to keep food, standing water, and debris from sitting on the surface of your sink. It is proudly made in the USA.
- Sinkology’s stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit contains everything you need to clean and restore your Sinkology fireclay kitchen sink with minimal effort.
- Non-scratch Breeze mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone; three-month no-odor warranty; proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by lifetime warranty: Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
Fired Up About Fireclay
If you love to follow home improvement and design trends (just like us!), then you know that fireclay is everything that we love—and there’s no signs that’s going to change any time soon. In fact, Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of farmhouse sinks is exclusively made from fireclay material. Want to know what it is about fireclay that has us all fired up? We’ll share our favorite things about it, and we can’t wait to hear what you love, too!
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.