Adams 33″ Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Adams copper farmhouse kitchen sink is one of Sinkology's most popular kitchen sinks for many reasons. The Adams copper farmhouse sink comes at the best price possible for a solid copper sink while offering a luxurious, functional, and beautiful design. This centerpiece for your kitchen is handcrafted from pure 16-gauge solid copper and featured a 2.5" wrap on each side of the apron front. The farmhouse style Adams sink offers plenty of space for any kitchen. Sinkology recommends 36" minimum cabinet base for installation. You can shop Sinkology with confidence: the Adams kitchen sink comes backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Adams is handcrafted from high-quality, refined 16-gauge pure copper material.
- Sinkology takes great pride in designing ideal farmhouse copper sinks at affordable prices, and the Adams is no exception.
- The Adams farmhouse style copper kitchen sink is constructed to exacting standards to ensure a proper fit and lifelong functionality.
- Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green over time under normal indoor use.
- The Adams’ single-bowl layout offers incredible depth and capacity: the 30 x 19 in bowl makes cleaning and rinsing dishes comfortable and convenient.
- Finished in a rich antique copper color and with an exposed apron front, the Adams sink is sure to be a conversation piece in any kitchen space.
- The Adams’ hand-hammered apron-front sink wraps 2.5 inches on each side to showcase gorgeous curves and farmhouse charm.
- A 36-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended to support the Adams copper farmhouse kitchen sink.
- Complete your Adams sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- The Wright custom-made, heavy-duty bottom grid is available to protect your dishes and the surface of your sink (#SG001-33).
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Adams: Designing with the Sink in Mind
The perfect Farmhouse kitchen. We’ve all dreamt about it, just admit it. Crisp and clean white cabinets, warm and soft pumpkin colored walls, while you’re making your morning cup of coffee in your favorite sweater on a perfect fall morning, and basking in the glory of your fabulous Sinkology Adams apron front sink. That’s everyone’s...
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.