Wright Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Wright bottom grid is the perfect way to customize your Sinkology sink. Designed exclusively for the Adams 33", Ganku 33", and Lange 32" single-bowl farmhouse copper sinks, the Wright protects fragile dishes from breaking and helps preserve the sink's living finish. The Wright bottom grid is made with heavy gauge steel and coated with vinyl in a warm antique brown finish to coordinate perfectly with your eye-catching copper sink. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 28" x 17" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Created for the Adams 33″ (#K1A-1004ND), Ganku 33″ (#SK303-33sc), and Lange 32″ (#SEK307-3AC) copper farmhouse sinks
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown color for ideal coordination
- Rubber feet protect the beauty and integrity of your copper sink’s living finish
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Kitchen Grids: Who Needs Them and Why?
We at Sinkology love a good sink accessory, especially when it helps in more ways than one. That’s why we love kitchen sink bottom grids.
Why Product Prices Vary
If you’ve spent time browsing Sinkology products on various websites, you may find that prices for the same product fluctuate from store to store. So, what gives?