Wright Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Wright bottom grid is the perfect way to customize your Sinkology sink. Designed exclusively for the Adams 33", Ganku 33", and Lange 32" single-bowl farmhouse copper sinks, the Wright protects fragile dishes from breaking and helps preserve the sink's living finish. The Wright bottom grid is made with heavy gauge steel and coated with vinyl in a warm antique brown finish to coordinate perfectly with your eye-catching copper sink. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 28" x 17" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Created for the Adams 33″ (#K1A-1004ND), Ganku 33″ (#SK303-33sc), and Lange 32″ (#SEK307-3AC) copper farmhouse sinks
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown color for ideal coordination
- Rubber feet protect the beauty and integrity of your copper sink’s living finish
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...