Ganku 33″ Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Ganku 33" copper farmhouse kitchen sink is a distinct work of art for your kitchen. With intricate embossing and hand-finished detail, the Ganku is a beloved sink by our Sinkology community. The Ganku is artfully handcrafted from pure, 16-gauge solid copper. Its distinct scroll work and luxurious copper surface are easy to maintain: simply wash with soap and water to keep your sink looking beautiful for years to come. Expertly crafted, the Ganku is constructed to exacting standards for straightforward installation as a farmhouse sink. Matching drains and a bottom grid are available to complete your kitchen sink. All Sinkology products are backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Ganku farmhouse kitchen sink is a distinct work of art crafted with solid, 16-gauge pure copper.
- The Ganku is a customer favorite: each sink features a meticulously hand-embossed scroll along the exposed apron front.
- Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green over time. We hand-select the material we use to ensure lifelong beauty.
- The Ganku is handcrafted from pure, solid copper and completed with a hand-embossed scroll by our team of highly skilled artisans.
- The Ganku’s apron front wraps 2.5 inches on each side to showcase the beautiful hand-hammered detailing of the rich copper surface.
- The Ganku’s construction is held to exacting standards for straightforward farmhouse-style installation.
- A 36-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended to support the Ganku copper farmhouse kitchen sink.
- Complete your Ganku sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- The Wright copper bottom grid (#SG001-33) is a custom-created protective grid designed for the Ganku farmhouse sink.
- Despite the design’s intricacy, the Ganku’s surface is easy to clean and maintain: simply rinse your sink with mild soap and water and protect it occasionally with Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ (#SARMOR-101)
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Ganku: Designing with the Sink in Mind
It’s that time of year again, which means a lot of mess in your kitchen if you are the cooking and baking type. Those messes do make for some good eats and also a lot of memories, so why not get some new accessories this year to make those times even more exciting? If you’re...
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.