Lange 30″ Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
Instantly upgrade your kitchen with the Lange solid copper farmhouse kitchen sink from Sinkology. The Lange 30-inch copper farmhouse kitchen sink is an upscale sink that's handcrafted from pure, solid copper. With hand-hammered detailing and an ultra-rich antique copper finish, the Lange is a visual centerpiece to any kitchen. With a 30-inch standard size and effortless installation, the Lange is a great match for busy households who want all the benefits of a beautiful farmhouse-style sink at the best price possible. The Lange is handcrafted and easy to care for with mild soap and water, and the Lange's surface is guaranteed not to turn green over time. Sinkology copper farmhouse sinks come backed by Sinkology's Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 30" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 27" x 19" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Lange is an upscale, eye-catching copper farmhouse kitchen sink made entirely from 16-gauge pure copper.
- The Lange’s warm antique copper color is highlighted by the hand-hammering and hand-finishing process to create a beautiful centerpiece for any kitchen space.
- The Lange’s copper surface is nature made and will continue to change with time and use. All Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green over time.
- The Lange is designed to be installed as an undermount or top-mount farmhouse-style kitchen sink with an eye-catching exposed apron front.
- The Lange’s hand-hammered apron-front sink wraps 2.5 inches on each side to showcase gorgeous curves and farmhouse charm.
- The Lange comes in a standard 30-inch size for effortless installation.
- A 33-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended to support the Lange copper farmhouse kitchen sink.
- Complete your Lange sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- The Foster custom-made, heavy-duty bottom grid is available to protect your dishes and the surface of your sink (#SG010-30).
- Designed with busy households in mind, the Lange is virtually maintenance free. Simply rinse your sink with mild soap and water and protect it occasionally with Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ (#SARMOR-101)
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Everything About the Copper Kitchen Sink
Our friend Emily, who runs the Food for a Year blog, picked up a Sinkology Adams copper sink for her kitchen. Emily had a myriad of concerns before deciding to make the purchase that probably run through many people’s heads when they are considering a copper sink. She wrote an awesome post that outlines her concerns, questions, research tactics, and her...