Lange 25″ Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Lange farmhouse copper kitchen sink from Sinkology takes solid copper farmhouse sinks to the next level. Featuring premium, solid copper, the Lange showcases a gorgeous antique copper finish. Each sink is hand-hammered to perfection, creating a one-of-a-kind design that is sure to draw attention. With an ergonomic 8" depth, this farmhouse sink makes kitchen chores enjoyable.
- Dimensions: 25" x 22" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- 25″ single-bowl basin with center drain
- Equipped with sound-dampening pads
- 16-gauge solid copper
- Copper is reinforced for durability during the hand-hammering process
- Exposed apron front wraps 2.5″ on each side
- Easy to maintain: simply wash with gentle soap and water
- Patina can be polished to shine or left to age naturally
- Installs as undermount sink for smooth, uninterrupted countertops
- Covered by our lifetime warranty – the Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
The Lange Copper Sink and Farmhouse Style: Designing with the Sink in Mind
Many people confuse the farmhouse style with country. A classic farmhouse kitchen is similar to a country style in that they both evoke comfort and warmth. Imagine a crackling fire, the smell of stew on the hearth, and the warmth of the setting sun gleaming through the window. We've compiled a farmhouse design kit with our Lange copper sink at the heart of it.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.