Lange 32″ Double Bowl Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Lange 32 in. farmhouse copper kitchen sink from Sinkology takes solid copper farmhouse sinks to the next level. Featuring premium, solid copper, the Lange showcases a double-bowl layout in a gorgeous antique copper finish. Each sink is hand-hammered to perfection, creating a one-of-a-kind design that is sure to draw attention. Featuring an ergonomic 8" bowl, this farmhouse sink makes kitchen chores enjoyable. The Lange by Sinkology also features sound dampening pads to reduce noise from garbage disposals and clanging dishes. As with all Sinkology kitchen and bath products, the Lange is backed by Sinkology's Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 32" x 21.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.25"
- Second bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.25"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Lange is handcrafted with premium 17-gauge solid pure copper with a rich, warm finish that is eye-catching and luxurious.
- Sound-dampening pads come installed on The Lange to reduce excess noise from the bangs and clangs of daily dishes, pots, and pans.
- The Lange features two equally sized bowls with an 8″ depth that makes it sink activities easier on your back and body while still offering plenty of space to stack dishes and clean with ease.
- The Lange is designed to be installed as an undermount farmhouse-style kitchen sink.
- The Lange’s exposed apron front wraps 2.5 inches on each side, creating a beautiful canvas to showcase the hand-hammered detailing the is unique on every sink.
- The classic farmhouse style of the Lange antique copper kitchen sink offers the charm of the layout with the bonus of a glamorous copper surface.
- The Lange is part of Sinkology’s VENTURE Collection of farmhouse-style antique copper kitchen sinks that come in a variety of layouts and bowl options. Start your next home adventure with the VENTURE line of sinks from Sinkology!
- Sinkology recommends using a minimum of 36-inch cabinets to properly install and support the Lange kitchen sink.
- Complete your Lange sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
The Adams: Designing with the Sink in Mind
The perfect Farmhouse kitchen. We’ve all dreamt about it, just admit it. Crisp and clean white cabinets, warm and soft pumpkin colored walls, while you’re making your morning cup of coffee in your favorite sweater on a perfect fall morning, and basking in the glory of your fabulous Sinkology Adams apron front sink. That’s everyone’s...