Adams 33″ Double Bowl Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Adams 33 in. double-bowl solid copper kitchen sink from Sinkology blends artisan design with modern functionality. The ample double-bowl layout maximizes the use of the sink's surface area by providing separate spaces for rinsing, scrubbing, soaking or drying dishes. The exposed apron front ensures the hand-hammered detail and rich copper finish are the focal point of your kitchen. The Adams is made from pure 16-gauge solid copper and cleans easily with mild soap and water. The flexible drop-in or undermount installation options make the Adams ideal for a variety of busy kitchens. Sinkology copper sinks are protected with by our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee and are designed for everyday living.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 19" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Adams farmhouse copper kitchen sink is crafted from 16-gauge pure, solid copper by highly skilled craftsman.
- The double-bowl layout offers separate generous spaces for stacking, rinsing, clearing, or drying dishes.
- The Adams’ solid copper surface is nature-made and will continue to change with time and use. All Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green over time.
- The Adams is designed to exacting standards for straightforward installation as a drop-in or undermount farmhouse-style kitchen sink.
- The Adams’ apron front wraps 2.5 inches on each side to showcase the beautiful hand-hammered detailing of the rich copper surface.
- The double-bowl layout of the Adams ensures maximum functionality with uncompromised quality and beauty.
- A 36-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended to support the Adams copper farmhouse kitchen sink.
- Complete your Adams sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- The Sullivan custom-made, heavy-duty bottom grid is available to protect your dishes and the surface of your sink (#SG005-18).
- Designed with busy households in mind, the Adams is virtually maintenance free. Simply rinse your sink with mild soap and water and refresh it occasionally with Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Before and After: Rockwell Copper Double Basin Farmhouse Sink
Before the remodel, the kitchen had brown cabinets, outdated linoleum flooring, and a standard sink. Now, their kitchen is updated with the Rockwell copper farmhouse sink and totally their style.
Life with Copper: Stay-at-Home Mom
We just purchased a new home and the kitchen was really outdated. The layout of the kitchen was fantastic, but the look and feel was not our style. I wanted more of a rustic and warm space, that also looked clean and modern. We knew that we definitely wanted a farmhouse sink, but we weren't sure what kind we wanted.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.