Fuller Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Fuller bottom grid is perfectly customized to enhance and protect your Sinkology copper kitchen sink. Designed to fit the Angelico 25", Orwell 23", and Lange 25" copper sinks, the Fuller grid is ideal for busy kitchens. The grid is handmade with 11-guage, heavy duty steel and finished with a gorgeous antique brown vinyl coating that is dishwasher safe, highly durable, and heat resistant. Adding the Fuller bottom grid to your sink enhances the look of your sink while simultaneously protecting your sink's living finish. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 14" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Angelico 25″ (#SK102-25AC; 3-hole, 4-hole versions), Orwell 23″ (#SK201-23AC) and Lange 25″ (#K1A-1209HA) copper kitchen sinks as well as the Austen 24″ (#SK494-24FC) fireclay kitchen sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown
- Rubber feet protect the beauty and integrity of your copper sink’s living finish
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
What to Expect with a Copper Kitchen Sink
Explore the elegance and resilience of Sinkology copper kitchen sinks, perfect for those who prioritize style and hygiene in the heart of their home.
The Ultimate Guide to Home Renovations: Permits
Embark on your home renovation journey with confidence. Sinkology's essential guide to building, plumbing, electrical, and environmental permits ensures your kitchen and bathroom upgrades are compliant, safe, and smoothly executed.
10 Key Considerations for Choosing the Perfect Kitchen Faucet
Embark on a journey with us to unlock the secret of the perfect kitchen faucet selection! We know you're all about style and functionality in your kitchen, and so are we. Sinkology's guide is your trusted companion, here to walk you through the essential factors.