Fuller Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Fuller bottom grid is perfectly customized to enhance and protect your Sinkology copper kitchen sink. Designed to fit the Angelico 25", Orwell 23", and Lange 25" copper sinks, the Fuller grid is ideal for busy kitchens. The grid is handmade with 11-guage, heavy duty steel and finished with a gorgeous antique brown vinyl coating that is dishwasher safe, highly durable, and heat resistant. Adding the Fuller bottom grid to your sink enhances the look of your sink while simultaneously protecting your sink's living finish. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 14" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Angelico 25″ (#SK102-25AC; 3-hole, 4-hole versions), Orwell 23″ (#SK201-23AC) and Lange 25″ (#K1A-1209HA) copper kitchen sinks as well as the Austen 24″ (#SK494-24FC) fireclay kitchen sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown
- Rubber feet protect the beauty and integrity of your copper sink’s living finish
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...