Fuller Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Fuller bottom grid is perfectly customized to enhance and protect your Sinkology copper kitchen sink. Designed to fit the Angelico 25", Orwell 23", and Lange 25" copper sinks, the Fuller grid is ideal for busy kitchens. The grid is handmade with 11-guage, heavy duty steel and finished with a gorgeous antique brown vinyl coating that is dishwasher safe, highly durable, and heat resistant. Adding the Fuller bottom grid to your sink enhances the look of your sink while simultaneously protecting your sink's living finish. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 14" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Angelico 25″ (#SK102-25AC; 3-hole, 4-hole versions), Orwell 23″ (#SK201-23AC) and Lange 25″ (#K1A-1209HA) copper kitchen sinks as well as the Austen 24″ (#SK494-24FC) fireclay kitchen sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown
- Rubber feet protect the beauty and integrity of your copper sink’s living finish
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.