Angelico 25″ Drop-In Copper Sink
The Angelico 25" copper kitchen sink is a beautiful and reliable single bowl drop-in kitchen sink by Sinkology. The Angelico is perfectly crafted by our team of artisans to be easy to install, robust enough for everyday living, and built to last a lifetime. This handmade copper sink features a reinforced faucet deck and easy-to-use installation clips and hardware for an instant upgrade to kitchens of any style. The Angelico goes through a hand-hammering process that leaves each sink beautifully unique, and like a good pair of jeans, the sink will change and adapt to your lifestyle over time. The Angelico copper drop-in kitchen sink will add an unexpected touch of timeless charm to your kitchen, and it comes backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 25" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 21.75" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Angelico drop-in copper kitchen sink is made with premium quality 17-gauge, 99% solid copper material.
- This Angelico sink features three pre-drilled faucet holes; a 4-hole Rosa drop-in copper sink is available (# SK102-25AC-4).
- Copper’s living finish changes over time, just like your favorite pair of jeans or leather boots. The more you use your Angelico sink, the more it will adapt and change to your lifestyle.
- The Angelico’s compact 25-inch design is adaptable for a variety of spaces, including smaller kitchens, mud rooms, laundry rooms, and more.
- The Rosa’s drop-in design is ideal for quick-turn projects; this sink comes with easy-to-use installation clips and hardware for straightforward installation.
- The Angelico is crafted with a reinforced faucet deck with three pre-installed faucet holes for easy compatibility with a variety of faucet setups.
- We recommend any cabinet size 28 inches or greater for the Angelico copper drop-in kitchen sink.
- Sinkology keeps the renovation process fun – we’ve designed matching drains in Antique Copper finish to be sure your sink is complete: Basket Strainer Drain #TB35-01 and InSinkErator Disposal Drain #TD35-01
- Sinkology offers a custom-made Bottom Grid available in Antique Brown: Fuller Bottom Grid #SG007-23
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Rosa and Thanksgiving: Designing with the Sink in Mind
One question we get from customers is how they can decorate with copper beyond the kitchen. We put together a warm and fun Thanksgiving table setting to show how fun and easy it can be to decorate with mixed metals.
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.