Anning Farmhouse Apron Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Polished
The Anning kitchen sink from Sinkology checks the marks across the board: beauty, high-shine finish, durability, and ample space. This double bowl farmhouse-style kitchen sink is made with Crafted Stainless Steel and polished to perfection, creating a high-impact stainless steel sink for your kitchen. The Anning's 18-gauge solid stainless steel is hand-hammered for increased durability and functionality. Sinkology's Crafted Stainless Steel material is a gorgeous update to classic stainless steel and comes with sound-dampening pads underside of the sink to minimize excess noise. Each Anning is unique--just like every kitchen that features this eye-catching sink. The FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology brings a beautiful, modern update to one of America's most beloved kitchen sink materials. Crafted Stainless Steel is not ordinary stainless steel—it has all of the time-tested benefits like durability and shine, but with intricate, hand-hammered detailing to enhance the material’s design and luster. This model comes with a polished surface; a brushed finish is also available. Our glamorous polished stainless-steel finish brings light and luster to your kitchen sink. The high-shine finish enhances the beloved look of stainless steel and blends perfectly with high-quality, reflective stainless-steel faucet finishes.
- Dimensions: 32" x 21.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 16" x 19" x 8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 16" x 19" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Polished
- Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel is unlike other stainless steel. It features beautiful dips and texture in the sink’s surface from the hand-hammering process and is polished to offer a glamorous, high-impact surface.
- The FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel kitchen sinks features sound-absorbent pads to help keep your kitchen beautiful and functional without excess noise from pots and pans.
- Like all sinks in the FORTIFY Collection, the Anning is offered with a brushed or polished finish. This model features the high-shine polished finish that accentuates the surface of the sink and allows light to play off the small, shallow indentations of the hand-hammered Crafted Stainless Steel.
- The beauty of Crafted Stainless Steel is even more impactful in person. The 18-gauge material is solid, dense, and durable, but Crafted Stainless Steel brings a visual element that is unexpected and unprecedented in classic stainless steel varieties.
- Each Anning sink showcases the results of a hands-on process. Like artwork, each sink is independently hammered and finished to create a kitchen sink that is unlike any other available–yet backed by the quality, skill, and handcraftsmanship of Sinkology’s skilled artisans.
- The polished model of the Anning sink is truly breathtaking when seen in person. The balance of light and shadows is perfectly executed on the textured surface. The result is a glamorous, high-shine finish that is reflective without being overwhelming–and ideal option for the heart of your home.
- The Anning was designed with real families in mind–families who need and want beautiful Crafted Stainless Steel kitchen sinks but all of the features of a farmhouse layout. The apron front extends two inches from countertops to showcase the material and the deep, equal-size basins offer optimal functionality.
- 36 in. minimum cabinet base recommended
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology, the Anning is protected by our Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.