Austen 36″ Farmhouse Fireclay Kitchen Sink in Summer Night Matte Black
The Austen 36" fireclay sink is the ideal of modern farmhouse style. Featuring a 36" single-bowl basin, the Austen has all of the beloved features of a modern farmhouse sink. Its apron-wrap front showcases the smooth, even surfaces and bold finish. The 36" Austen offers the functional space you need to make the most out of your kitchen sink while still maintaining the graceful, clean look. Sinkology’s SureFire fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality. The generous surface space is ideal for homes and families who love to cook, entertain, and make memories in the heart of the home.
Sinkology’s VIBE Collection brings color to the heart of the home. This model of the Austen 36" fireclay farmhouse sink features a matte black finish—a beautiful ode to the beauty of clear summer nights. The matte black surface is an ultra-modern and clean style that blends beautifully with the farmhouse-style fireclay sink. The depth of the black finish is softened by the matted surface, just like the depth of a black summer night is softened by starlight.
- Dimensions: 36" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 35" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- This model of the Austen (SK495-36FC-MB) features Matte Black “Summer Night” finish
- Farmhouse design with exposed apron-wrap front and even surface
- Single-bowl layout with 3.5″center drain
- Handcrafted with solid SureFire fireclay material
- Signature glaze adds extra-thick protective shield
- Non-porous, solid surface that cleans easily
- SureFire material is fired at 2100° to create a dense, solid material
- 36″ cabinets and professional installation recommended for farmhouse sink
- Grids and drains available for purchase from Sinkology: Wagner Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG017-31ST), Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), and InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- Lifetime guarantee to not chip, crack, stain, or rust—the Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Add Color to Your Kitchen with the VIBE Collection of Colored Fireclay Sinks
The next wave of kitchen design is coming, and let’s just say we have a bright future ahead! At Sinkology, we obviously adore the classic charm of an all-white and neutral kitchen. From the stunning simplicity of our Sinkology farmhouse fireclay kitchen sinks to subtle shine with Pfister faucets, the calm and coziness of the style will never change. But there’s a new wave of designers and homeowners who are on the hunt for something different, and that different is beautiful, bright colors.