Jackson 33″ Drop-In Fireclay Kitchen Sink – 1 Faucet Hole
Just because it’s easy doesn’t make a job-well-done any less special. The drop-in Jackson fireclay kitchen sink offers an easy DIY installation with high-end beauty. But it also offers function: the large single bowl ensures maximum workspace for cleaning bulky or oversized dishes. Our ultra-durable and dense fireclay is fired up to 2100° F and protected with our proprietary finish that safeguards and adds strength.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Drop-in style makes for an easy DIY retrofit job
- Large single bowl for easy cleaning of platters, cutting boards, or roasting pans
- Durable SureFire fireclay won’t chip, crack, or stain and is protected under our lifetime warranty
- Crisp White is our go-to, classic gloss fireclay sink color that never fails to impress
- Number of pre-drilled faucet holes: 1
ON THE BLOG
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.