Parker 34″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Farmhouse Fireclay Double Bowl Kitchen Sink in Summer Night Matte Black
The Parker 34" double bowl fireclay kitchen sink is a stunning addition to any kitchen space. An ideal balance of modern and classic, the Parker has the charm of timeless farmhouse sinks in bold colors and optimal functionality. The Parker 34" features Sinkology-exclusive Quick-Fit design that allow the sink to be installed as a retrofit drop-in. The smooth, even surface of the Josephine offers plenty of space for stacking dishes, and the equally sized bowls make it a breeze to soak and clean dishes simultaneously. This sink is handcrafted with SureFire fireclay material that is selected specifically for its durability and reliability—making this sink as functional as it is beautiful.
Sinkology’s VIBE Collection brings new energy to the subtle charm of farmhouse designs. This model of the Parker 34" showcases a matte black finish —a beautiful ode to the beauty of clear summer nights. The matte black surface is an ultra-modern and clean style that blends beautifully with the farmhouse-style fireclay sink. The depth of the black finish is softened by the matted surface, just like the depth of a black summer night is softened by starlight.
- Dimensions: 34" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 15" x 17.75" x 8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 15" x 17.75" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- This model of the Parker 34″ (SK453-34FC-MB) features a Matte Black “Summer Night” finish
- Farmhouse design with exposed apron-wrap front and even surface
- Double-bowl layout with two 3.5″ drain holes
- Handcrafted with solid SureFire fireclay material
- Signature glaze adds extra-thick protective shield
- Non-porous, solid surface that cleans easily
- SureFire material is fired at 2100° to create a dense, solid material
- Sinkology’s Quick-Fit allows retrofit installation with existing countertops and cabinetry; 36″ cabinets recommended
- Drains available for purchase from Sinkology: Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), and InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- Lifetime guarantee to not chip, crack, stain, or rust—the Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Home Tour with Liz from @Desert Decor
If you’re like us, you LOVE to see what’s going on in other people’s homes…especially when it comes to décor and design. We are so excited to share that Liz of @DesertDecor recently welcomed us to her Arizona home! Liz’s home tour has everything you want—beautiful spaces, the secrets to her kitchen renovation, and advice on how to get started creating an inspiring space in your own home.
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.