Parker 34″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Farmhouse Fireclay Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
Getting a high-end feel when you tackle DIY jobs, while still balancing everything else in your life, can be tough. The drop-in Parker fireclay kitchen sink is the perfect answer that provides high-end beauty with a quick-and-easy replacement installation. The double bowl design allows space for washing and drying at the same time. Our ultra-durable and dense fireclay is fired up to 2100° F and protected with our proprietary finish that safeguards and adds strength.
- Dimensions: 34" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 15" x 17.75" x 8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 15" x 17.75" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Quick-Fit, drop-in style makes for an easy DIY retrofit job
- Bold farmhouse apron creates an alluring and central focal point
- Double bowl helps separate the clean dishes from the dirty
- Rear offset drain provides more cabinet space beneath
- Durable SureFire fireclay won’t chip, crack, or stain and is protected under our lifetime warranty
- Crisp White is our go-to, classic gloss fireclay sink color that never fails to impress
- Number of pre-drilled faucet holes: 3
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Home Tour with Liz from @Desert Decor
If you’re like us, you LOVE to see what’s going on in other people’s homes…especially when it comes to décor and design. We are so excited to share that Liz of @DesertDecor recently welcomed us to her Arizona home! Liz’s home tour has everything you want—beautiful spaces, the secrets to her kitchen renovation, and advice on how to get started creating an inspiring space in your own home.