Wilson 17″ Bar and Prep Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Brushed
The Wilson bar and prep kitchen sink is hand made from Sinkology's exclusive Crafted Stainless Steel. Featuring a hand-hammered, uniquely crafted finish, The Wilson offers the beloved look of stainless steel with an upscale style. The space-saving design maximizes surface area of the sink while giving ideal flexibility as a prep, bar, laundry or other small-space sink. Sinkology's FORTIFY collection of Crafted Stainless Steel is sure to make a statement in any kitchen or bar space. The hand-hammering process reinforces the durability of the Crafted Stainless Steel material, and the brushed finish is forgiving of minor scrapes and scratches. Combined with sound-dampening technology, we ensure The Wilson remains a visibly stunning, yet quiet, kitchen or bar centerpiece. The FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology brings a beautiful, modern update to one of America's most beloved kitchen sink materials. Crafted Stainless Steel is not ordinary stainless steel—it has all of the time-tested benefits like durability and shine, but with intricate, hand-hammered detailing to enhance the material’s design and luster. This model comes with a brushed surface; a polished finish is also available. This understated, matte finish offers a unique look to classic stainless steel. Our brushed finish matches existing stainless-steel faucets, but graciously hides scratches and fingerprints for extended life and beauty.
- Dimensions: 17" x 15" x 7.25"
- Bowl dimensions: 15" x 13" x 7.25"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Brushed
- The Wilson is the right size to fit perfectly into your bar, prep, laundry, or other small-living space.
- The Wilson is made with Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel–a refreshed, handcrafted take on a classic material that has graced kitchens and bar areas for generations.
- The Wilson is built with sound-dampening technology to minimize excess noise. Not visible to the eye, the Wilson’s underside sound-dampening pads reduce distractions during holidays, celebration, and everyday life.
- In addition to offering an alluring design, the hand-hammered finish of the Wilson’s Crafted Stainless Steel material reinforces the durability of the sink. The 18-gauge stainless steel is condensed during the hammering process, which creates a highly durable and sturdy surface.
- The visible beauty of the Wilson undermount sink is multifaceted. The surface of the sink features hand-hammered details and a hand-brushed finish for a luxurious, durable centerpiece for your kitchen or bar area.
- The Wilson is made with 18-gauge stainless steel, a premium material that offers ideal durability without adding to density or thickness of the sink. Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel surface is beautiful, yet it can withstand the bumps, drops, and scrapes of everyday life.
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks, the Wilson is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.
ON THE BLOG
Adding Stainless Style to a Laundry Room
Our friend Emily @twopurplecouches on Instagram, recently upgraded her laundry room with the Wilson Crafted Stainless Steel Sink. She shared the project with us, and how her new sink helps bring much needed style and function to her laundry room.
Introducing Sinkology’s All-New Crafted Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel adds a dimension of elegance and sophistication with its hand-hammered, hand-crafted beauty. Each sink in the FORTIFY Collection is finished by a skilled artisan and features the unique denting and surface texture that comes from the hand-hammering process.