Eddington All-In-One Vessel Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit
SINKOLOGY and Pfister make designing your space simple with our new bathroom design kits. Our design teams have carefully handpicked the perfect faucet style/finish and other accessories to complement your copper sink and take the guesswork out of interior design. The Eddington Vessel Copper Sink design kit includes a Pfister Ashfield single handle faucet finished in a beautiful rustic bronze, a decorative bronze grid sink drain, and a free Copper Armor kit. SINKOLOGY copper sinks are protected by a Lifetime warranty and Pfister faucets carry a Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 6"
- Bowl dimensions: 15.75" x 15.75" x 6"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Copper sink is handmade from 18-Gauge pure solid copper
- SINKOLOGY sink and accessories are all protected by a lifetime warranty
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- WaterSense certified to reduce water consumption by 30% without compromising your water experience
- Meets NSF low-lead standards
- SINKOLOGY aged copper grid drain included for easy installation
- Single lever handle offers simple, 1-handed operation
- ADA compliant for safety and ease of use
ON THE BLOG
Copper Sink Care Tips from an Interior Stylist
I took to my Instagram page to ask folks what kinds of questions or concerns they had about owning a copper sink. I got great feedback and enlisted the help of my friends and copper experts over at Sinkology to help me answer some of the questions (and debunk a few myths!).
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.