Eddington Copper Bathroom Sink
The Eddington is a popular choice for a distinctive copper sink. It is smaller in size, making it a great piece for smaller bathrooms, but large in personality. Having a smaller bathroom doesn’t mean you need to settle for less. Have the great look and functionality while making an immediate impact. This copper sink is handcrafted from pure solid copper. With hassle-free installation and effortless care, a copper sink from Sinkology is designed to fit your lifestyle and to be a focal point of pride for your home. Handcrafted from pure 18-gauge copper, this sink includes vessel mounting hardware for an easy DIY installation. The aged copper finish is rich, durable, and, best of all, maintenance free. This true work of art comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 6"
- Bowl dimensions: 15.75" x 15.75" x 6"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Bold and beautiful vessel bathroom sink for an instant impact
- Handcrafted copper sink; handmade with 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Easy to install as an above counter vessel, includes vessel washer
- Hand-hammered texture adds character and beauty
- Copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Maintenance free; simply wash with soap and water
- Proprietary aged copper finish is durable and easy to clean
- Comes with lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...