Newton Copper Bathroom Sink
The Newton bathroom copper sink is handcrafted from 18-gauge pure, solid copper. This luxurious and one of a kind copper bath sinks features a hand embossed leaf pattern inside the basin. This unique embossing is created by hand by skilled artists and ensures every sink is unique. Our exclusive Dual-Flex Rim makes installation an effortless DIY project as drop-in or undermount. Each bathroom sink from Sinkology is expertly designed by our team of Sinkologists to fit your lifestyle and be a focal point of pride for your home. This copper sink comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 5.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 12" x 12" x 5.25"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Don’t settle for an ordinary bath sink, copper sinks are beautiful and easy to care for
- Hand-embossed leaf pattern from our skilled coppersmiths
- Designed to be the best quality at the best possible price
- Our aged copper finish is durable and easy to clean
- Copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Dual-Flex Rim allows for easy undermount or DIY drop-in installation
- Copper sink bowl is hand-embossed with a leaf design
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Copper Sink Care Tips from an Interior Stylist
I took to my Instagram page to ask folks what kinds of questions or concerns they had about owning a copper sink. I got great feedback and enlisted the help of my friends and copper experts over at Sinkology to help me answer some of the questions (and debunk a few myths!).
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.