Schrodinger 12″ Copper Bathroom Sink
The Schrodinger 12" bathroom sink by Sinkology is ideal for compact spaces, including tiny homes, apartments, guest bathrooms, and more. This sink is made with 18-gauge solid copper and is handcrafted by skilled artisans. The Schrodinger’s gorgeous look is highlighted by the hand-hammered detailing that adds durability and eye-catching design. Sinkology’s copper material is designed to maintain a gorgeous, rich color life when used under normal indoor conditions. The Schrodinger is backed with a lifetime warranty—the Sinkology Everyday Promise. This sink also comes in a 17" version.
- Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 4"
- Bowl dimensions: 10.75" x 7.75" x 3.8"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- The Schrodinger is a smaller version of Sinkology’s Schrodinger 17″ bathroom sink (BOU-1713BC) and measures 12″x 9″x 4″
- Ideal for compact spaces, including tiny homes, apartments, half baths, and more
- Handcrafted with pure, solid 18-gauge copper
- Hand-hammered by artisans for a uniquely detailed surface
- Sinkology’s copper material is guaranteed not to turn green over time with normal indoor use
- Proprietary dual-flex rim accommodates drop-in/undermount installations
- Our aged copper finish is durable and easy to maintain and clean
- Recommended drains: Aged Copper Grid Sink Drain – No Overflow (#TG01-AG); Aged Copper Pop-Up Sink Drain – No Overflow (#TP01-AG)
- Comes with lifetime warranty – Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...
Life with Copper: A Marketing Professional
Jena, a Sinkology customer and crazy successful marketing professional, spent a lot of time planning, designing, rethinking, and researching before she took on her kitchen redesign. Throughout her process, she landed on putting a new copper farmhouse sink in her kitchen. Once she had selected her copper sink, the rest of her design come together around that central component. We had a chance to chat with Jena about her process and her decisions throughout her kitchen renovation project.
Copper Sink Care Tips from an Interior Stylist
I took to my Instagram page to ask folks what kinds of questions or concerns they had about owning a copper sink. I got great feedback and enlisted the help of my friends and copper experts over at Sinkology to help me answer some of the questions (and debunk a few myths!).