Deluxe Copper Armor Kit
The Deluxe Copper Armor Kit by Sinkology is designed to help protect and shine up copper sinks and copper bathtubs with ease. The Deluxe Copper Armor kit Includes one 16 oz. spray bottle of copper armor wax, two premium custom designed microfiber cloths and the Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber. The Breeze scrubber is an amazing care tool for your copper sink, designed to easily clean and scrub your copper sink without scratching. Scrubbing your kitchen sink also allows the sink's patina to age back quicker and blend in more evenly. Copper armor wax is made with Real Brazilian carnauba wax and will provide a luxurious shine and help protect your sink from water spots. The copper armor wax is not designed to stop your copper sink from changing color through the natural patina process - the patina is a natural part of the life of a copper sink that protects your sink. If you are treating a farmhouse sink, be sure to treat the front of the apron as well. Ensure thorough wiping to avoid getting wax on clothes.
- Dimensions: 11" x 8" x 2"
- Includes: one 16 oz. spray bottle of copper armor wax, two 15-inch premium microfiber cloths, and the Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber
- Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch scrubber is made from Silicon and will not produce bacterial odors
- Wax is made of real carnauba wax with neutral smell
- Post your installed Sinkology copper sink to our Facebook or Instagram pages with #showusyoursink and private message us your mailing address to receive a free sample of our Copper Armor
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...