Deluxe Copper Armor Kit
The Deluxe Copper Armor Kit by Sinkology is designed to help protect and shine up copper sinks and copper bathtubs with ease. The Deluxe Copper Armor kit Includes one 16 oz. spray bottle of copper armor wax, two premium custom designed microfiber cloths and the Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber. The Breeze scrubber is an amazing care tool for your copper sink, designed to easily clean and scrub your copper sink without scratching. Scrubbing your kitchen sink also allows the sink's patina to age back quicker and blend in more evenly. Copper armor wax is made with Real Brazilian carnauba wax and will provide a luxurious shine and help protect your sink from water spots. The copper armor wax is not designed to stop your copper sink from changing color through the natural patina process - the patina is a natural part of the life of a copper sink that protects your sink. If you are treating a farmhouse sink, be sure to treat the front of the apron as well. Ensure thorough wiping to avoid getting wax on clothes.
- Dimensions: 11" x 8" x 2"
- Includes: one 16 oz. spray bottle of copper armor wax, two 15-inch premium microfiber cloths, and the Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber
- Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch scrubber is made from Silicon and will not produce bacterial odors
- Wax is made of real carnauba wax with neutral smell
- Post your installed Sinkology copper sink to our Facebook or Instagram pages with #showusyoursink and private message us your mailing address to receive a free sample of our Copper Armor
ON THE BLOG
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.