Griffin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Griffin stainless steel bottom grid from Sinkology offers rugged protection in a sleek design. The Griffin is custom created to fit the Sinkology Austen 33" (SK496-33FC), Austen 36" (SK497-36FC), and Turner 33" (SK405-33FC) double bowl fireclay farmhouse apron kitchen sinks. Designed with a center-positioned drain and handmade from 7-gauge stainless steel the Griffin bottom grid will stand the test of time. The subtle rubber feet and edge guards reinforce the sturdy design of the grid and protect from accidental scrapes and scratches. Handmade in the USA, this farmhouse apron sink bottom grid is dishwasher safe and comes with Sinkology's Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 15" x 13.05" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 7-gauge stainless steel
- Designed to fit the Austen 33″ (#SK496-33FC), Austen 36″ (SK497-36FC), Turner 33″ (SK405-33FC) double bowl fireclay kitchen sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Rubber feet protect your sink’s finish from scrapes and scratches
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.