Griffin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Griffin stainless steel bottom grid from Sinkology offers rugged protection in a sleek design. The Griffin is custom created to fit the Sinkology Austen 33" (SK496-33FC) and Austen 36" (SK497-36FC) double bowl fireclay farmhouse apron kitchen sinks. Designed with a center-positioned drain and handmade from 7-gauge stainless steel the Griffin bottom grid will stand the test of time. The subtle rubber feet and edge guards reinforce the sturdy design of the grid and protect from accidental scrapes and scratches. Handmade in the USA, this farmhouse apron sink bottom grid is dishwasher safe and comes with Sinkology's Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 15" x 13.05" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 7-gauge stainless steel
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Brooks II (#SK496-33FC)
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Rubber feet protect your sink’s finish from scrapes and scratches
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Kitchen Grids: Who Needs Them and Why?
We at Sinkology love a good sink accessory, especially when it helps in more ways than one. That’s why we love kitchen sink bottom grids.