Austen 33″ Double Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
The Austen 33in. double bowl fireclay kitchen sink is the optimal combination of classic farmhouse beauty and premium utility. As part of Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of fireclay sinks, the Austen 33" is the perfect addition to kitchens of every style. The Austen’s traditional double bowl layout and generous surface space offer ultimate flexibility for all-day use. With two bowls of equal size and a perfectly flush center wall, you can make the most out of both sides of your sink for cleaning dishes, soaking pots, prepping meals, and more.
Our INSPIRE Collection celebrates the creators of the world: the people who wake up, mess up, clean up, and start up all over again. The Austen offers a traditional style with modern enhancements for families looking for premium design without paying premium costs. It is masterfully crafted with our Crisp White color and Sinkology’s SureFire Finish, creating a pristine, bright sink that is as attractive as it is useful. Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100*F degrees. The fired-on SureFire glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your sink, and it provides an easy-to-clean surface that is non-porous and durable enough to keep your sink looking new for years to come. The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty. We believe every home deserves beautifully affordable products, and the Austen double bowl fireclay farmhouse sink from our INSPIRED collection is functional, reliable, and priced with you in mind.
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 15" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- IDEAL FOR: The Austen offers a traditional style of a classic farmhouse sink for families looking for premium design and durability without paying premium costs.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The Austen’s traditional farmhouse double bowl design provides space for soaking, hand washing, drying, and stacking dishes for easy kitchen living.
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: The Signature Sinkology fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s SureFire Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- COLOR: Crisp white
- BOWL CONFIGURATION: Double (50/50 split)
- CABINET SIZE: 36in. recommended
- SINKOLOGY DRAINS: Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), InSinkErator Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen 33″ is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Home Tour with Liz from @Desert Decor
If you’re like us, you LOVE to see what’s going on in other people’s homes…especially when it comes to décor and design. We are so excited to share that Liz of @DesertDecor recently welcomed us to her Arizona home! Liz’s home tour has everything you want—beautiful spaces, the secrets to her kitchen renovation, and advice on how to get started creating an inspiring space in your own home.