Bradstreet II 30″ Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
The Bradstreet II fireclay kitchen sink brings Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of fireclay sinks to your home. Our handcrafted single bowl sink showcases the classic beauty of the farmhouse style with modern enhancements for ultimate functionality. The 30 in. sink is a beautiful focus point for your kitchen and provides generous space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. Our INSPIRED collection celebrates the creators of the world: the people who wake up, mess up, clean up, and start up all over again. The Bradstreet II is designed to withstand the needs of a busy kitchen without sacrificing the classic look of an authentic farmhouse sink.
The Bradstreet II single bowl, apron-front sink features a crisp white finish that brings clean, timeless beauty to your kitchen. Our INSPIRED fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100*F degrees and reinforced with the Sinkology Signature Glaze. The fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your Bradstreet II sink, and it provides an easy-to-clean surface that is non-porous and durable enough to keep your sink looking new for years to come. The Bradstreet II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty. We believe every home deserves beautifully affordable products, and The Bradstreet II single bowl farmhouse sink from our INSPIRED collection is functional, reliable, and priced with you in mind.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- IDEAL FOR: The Bradstreet II is handcrafted to withstand the needs of a busy kitchen without sacrificing the elegance of a classic apron-style farmhouse sink.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The Bradstreet II offers the signature look of an authentic farmhouse sink with generous space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals.
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology SureFire Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Bradstreet II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty.
- INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- COLOR: Crisp white.
- CABINET SIZE: 33 in. recommended
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sink Review: The good, bad & everything you need to know
Sarah, from Little Vintage Nest, recently redesigned her kitchen with the Bradstreet fireclay farmhouse sink from Sinkology. She's back to share a comprehensive review of her new fireclay sink, after living with it for a few months.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.