Austen 30″ Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink in Summer Night Matte Black
The Austen fireclay kitchen sink takes inspiration and beauty to the next level with color options in the VIBE Collection. The Austen is a high-durability, 30 in. single bowl kitchen sink that was handcrafted with busy families in mind—the deep walls and generous surface space leave room for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. Best of all, the Austen offers complete functionality without sacrificing the timeless style of an authentic apron-front farmhouse kitchen sink.
Change up your classic farmhouse kitchen with an ode to the beauty of clear summer nights. This matte black surface is an ultra-modern and clean style that blends beautifully with the farmhouse-style fireclay sink. The depth of the black finish is softened by the matted surface, just like the depth of a black summer night is softened by starlight.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Cabinet Size: 33 in. recommended
- Durability: Fired at more than 2100*F degrees and reinforced with the Sinkology Signature Glaze, the Austen features an extra-thick surface that serves as a protective, easy-to-clean shield to keep your sink stunning year after year.
- Apron-Front Appeal: The Austen comes with a variety of options ranging from subtle charm to vividly bold displays color. Combined with a high-shine surface and graceful edges, the Bradstreet II showcases the easy-to-love features of a farmhouse-style sink. Each sink, in every color features the classic look of an exposed, apron-front design that brings the charm of a traditional farmhouse sink to the heart of your home.
- Easy Cleaning: Sinkology SureFire Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- Installation: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- Guaranteed to Last: The Austen is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty: our guarantee that your sink will not chip, crack, stain, or rust. We honor our promise to you on every product, every day.
- Recommended Accessories: Daily drops, bangs, and slams are part of every busy kitchen. Bottom grids, like the Wren (SG008-27ST) offer elevated resistance to scratches and scuffs from pots, pans, and dishes. Sinkology fireclay sinks are compatible with both basket strainer drains (TB35-03) and InSINKerator-compatible disposal drains (TD35-03).
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
New Fireclay Sink Changes Up The Vibe
Our friend Ellen, @littlebarefurniture on Instagram, recently updated her kitchen with the Bradstreet ll farmhouse fireclay kitchen sink. She was kind enough to share how the renovation went.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.