Ellis Matte Black Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
Prolong the look and life of your sink by protecting the surface with the Ellis Matte Black bottom grid by the team of experts at Sinkology. Crafted with 7-gauge stainless steel, the Ellis is finished with a protective powder coating in a matte black finish to coordinate perfectly with sinks, accessories, or kitchen appliances. The Ellis comes with rubber feet on the bottom of the grid to prevent scraping or scratching. The Ellis can be used in any kitchen sink, but its 27 x 15 x 2 measurements are exacted for use within Sinkology sinks. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 27" x 15" x 2"
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Bradstreet II (#SK499-30FC), Turner 30″ (#SK404-30FC), Jackson (#SK411-33FC-WH), Austen 33″ (#SK493-33FC) fireclay kitchen sinks as well as Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel sinks the Percy (#SK701-33HSB/P), Graham (#SK703-33HSB/P), and Taylor (#SK704-31HSB/P)
- Made with 7-gauge stainless steel
- Finished with matte black powder coating
- Rubber feet provide barrier between grid and sink’s surface
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.