Wren Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
Take your Sinkology kitchen sink to the next level with the Wren bottom grid. Custom designed to fit several of our kitchen sinks, this bottom grid will protect your sink's surface from scrapes and scratches while also protecting fragile dishes from breaking. Made with durable 7-guage stainless steel, the Wren is a gorgeous and functional addition to your kitchen sink. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 27" x 15" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 7-gauge stainless steel
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Bradstreet II (#SK499-30FC), Turner 30″ (#SK404-30FC), Jackson (#SK411-33FC-WH), Austen 33″ (#SK493-33FC) fireclay kitchen sinks as well as Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel sinks the Percy (#SK701-33HSB/P), Graham (#SK703-33HSB/P), and Taylor (#SK704-31HSB/P)
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Rubber feet protect your sink’s finish from scrapes and scratches
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
2022 Buyer’s Guide: Kitchen Faucets
We wrap up the kitchen portion of our 2022 Buyer’s Guide series with one last finishing touch: the kitchen faucet!