Turner 33″ Double Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
The Turner 33" is a beautiful double bowl fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink from the experts at Sinkology. This sink is handcrafted with SureFire material, our signature fireclay that is selected for its durability and strength. The Turner features two large, equally sized bowls and even surfaces that are ideal for stacking dishes. This sink comes with all of the beloved features of a farmhouse sink in a family-friendly design. The Turner’s 8.5" bowl is slightly shallower than standard farmhouse basins, making it easier to reach the bottom of the sink as well as a simpler installation process. The exposed apron front showcases the Crisp White color of the sink and creates a stunning focal piece for the heart of the home. Double bowls offer separate spaces for stacking, cleaning, or rinsing dishes. Sinkology products come with our signature lifetime warranty—the Sinkology Everyday Promise.
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 8.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 15.2" x 16.3" x 7.6"
- Second bowl dimensions: 15.2" x 16.3" x 7.6"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Turner 33″ measures 33″ x 18″ x 8.5″; it is a larger, double bowl version of the Turner 30″ sink (#SK404-30FC).
- Handcrafted with SureFire material that is durable, reliable, and solid
- Shallower 8.5″ basin is family-friendly and ergonomic
- Proprietary clear finish for added durability and simple maintenance
- Features classic farmhouse design: exposed apron-wrap front, smooth side walls, large double-bowl basin
- Crisp White color is classic, clean, and beautiful in every kitchen
- Guaranteed not to chip, crack, stain or rust with proper indoor use
- Professional installation recommended; 36″cabinets recommended
- InSinkErator-compatible drain (#TD35-03) and stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) are available and sold separately
- Recommended Bottom Grid: SG011-15ST (Stainless Steel) or SG011-15 (Antique Brown)
- Comes with lifetime warranty—Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
The Best Farmhouse Sinks
Pumpkins in the best farmhouse sinks, what can be any more fun than that? Well, I know just the sink that can hold all of the pumpkins that you need to wash. When we bought this house we had a farmhouse sink but it had marks on it and a divider. This sink to me was just like your everyday sink with the white farmhouse color. I was on the hunt for another sink and guess what, I found the perfect one!