Morgon Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
Customize your Sinkology copper kitchen sink with the Morgon bottom grid in antique brown. Custom-made to fit with the Rivera (Model #SK204-32AC) and Orwell (Model #SK205-32AC) double bowl undermount copper kitchen sinks as well as the Santi (Model #SK104-33AC) double bowl drop-in copper kitchen sink. Our bottom grids are hand-crafted in the USA and vinyl-coated in antique brown to coordinate beautifully with Sinkology copper kitchen sinks. The Morgon bottom grid is designed to protect your kitchen sink finish and offer cushion and protection for fragile dishes. Our custom-made bottom sink grids are protected by our Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty and are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: 14" x 11.75" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Designed to fit the Santi (Model #SK104-33AC), Rivera (Model #SK204-32AC), and Orwell (Model #SK205-32AC) double bowl copper sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown color for ideal coordination
- Rubber feet protect the beauty and integrity of your copper sink’s living finish
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...