Santi Drop-In Copper Sink – 3 Faucet Holes
Ideal for homes that want to instantly upgrade their appeal, the Santi offers a pure, solid copper design that is hand-hammered by artisans to create a one-of-a-kind finish. From the drop-in mounting style to pre-installed sound-dampening pads, the Santi is strategically designed to maximize the space and style of your kitchen while showcasing the natural beauty and durability of premium copper. The Santi features two deep, equal-sized bowls that are ideal for soaking, stacking, and cleaning dishes. This version of the Santi comes with three pre-drilled faucet hole; other models are available. Sinkology makes completing your sink simple with coordinating drain options and a custom-created bottom grid. As with all Sinkology copper kitchen and bathroom sinks, the Santi by Sinkology is protected by our Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Santi is handcrafted with pure 16-gauge solid copper to showcase the material’s eye-catching color and family-tested durability. Our premium copper will retain its luster and beauty with simple daily care.
- Delivered with pre-installed sound-dampening pads on all sides, the Santi is designed to meet the needs of a busy household by minimizing noises and maximizing functionality.
- The Santi features two equally-spaced, extra-deep bowls. With 9″ bowl depth, the Santi offers ample space for soaking or stacking dishes on one side and rinsing and cleaning on the other.
- Each bowl features a rear, off-set drain to maximize the usable surface space of the sink. This design feature also offers improved under-sink storage by keeping pipes and connections towards the rear of your cabinet.
- The Santi comes complete with a reinforced faucet deck and mounting hardware for a perfect finish match and consistent look.
- The Santi can be configured to maximize functionality with its versatile faucet compatibility: this version of the Santi comes with three pre-drilled faucet holes. The Santi is available in 1-hole, 4-hole left-handed, and 4-hole right-handed faucet configurations.
- The Santi’s drop-in installation style makes it super simple to completely transform your kitchen. The Santi is designed to fit into existing countertops with minimal modifications required.
- The hand-finished design of the Santi means your sink is uniquely yours. The Santi is hand-hammered by artisans, and no two sinks are exactly like.
- A 36-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended for the Santi copper drop-in kitchen sink.
- Matching drains available: Basket Strainer Drain (Model # TB35-01) and Disposal Flange and Stopper (Model # TD35-01) both in Antique Copper
- Morgon bottom grid available in a durable custom antique brown color (# SG016-14)
- Maintaining the Santi’s beauty is easy, simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...
How To Replace A Drop-In Kitchen Sink
Installing a new sink in your kitchen could seem like an intimidating task, but it can be quite simple. If you have the right tools and the right instructions, anyone can install a new drop-in sink. We recently had one of our Sinkology professional plumbers replace an old stainless steel sink with a copper drop-in...
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.